Monday, January 07, 2008

I've just received a news from chiachang! ohmy, my buddy over at china would be coming on the 22th! That is very soon! They're leaving on the 28th! How cool :D 6days in Singapore, not 11 ): But nevermind. Ahhhh, I'm so excited! I'm still wondering whether should I send the present or not, since she's coming so soon. Dear oh dear.

Tomorrow's gonna be a tiring&heavybag day for me!
Take a look, there is Emaths, SS, PC, Eng, Amaths, PB. Practically everything except a few. So many thick and heavy books! Like what mindy&I thought, bring a luggage or something tomorrow. Those which you can actually drag your luggages! Great, then I won't feel so ache all over my body!

Jessie's birthday is in about another 8more days! That is soooo soon :D She's getting older. She even received her IC register paper or something!

I wish to see Gina soon! Ginaaaa! I don't see happy smiles in NASS anymore! Haha, whenever I see you, you're always making me happier, cause of your sweet smile (: